Friday, September 11, 2009

Blog about the dog... etc.

Our puppy has this uncanny ablility of being very silly, very naughty, and very adorable all at the same time. She is such a joy to have. She is sleeping in the bed for most of the night now with us and I am impressed. I definately did not think she would be doing that yet.

Right now, she is beside me in the office. She started by chewing the face off of a gorilla stuffed animal. Most would stop with that kind of torture but no, not Nysse. She, from the hole in the face, proceeded to unstuff all the cottony bowels of this poor gorilla. I wish I could find the cords to the camera so that I could show a picture. Then, she lays down in her adorable, too much skin on her face, puppy fashion. She's great.

Wifey finally got the chance yesterday to get to the heart of her new job and she LOVED it. Hanging out with a bunch of crazy quilt ladies, meeting the needs, and wants, of people around her (one of her best gifts), being Light to them. How wonderful she did and I wasn't even here. I know that because of the things other people said. More of that the rest of the weekend.

I am sitting here in that spot where there is so much to do that I am almost bored, clueless where to start. Just pick one and go for it I guess.

PS Just had to scold the dog for chewing on the file cabinet. Oy.

jared (and anna)

No comments:

Post a Comment