Saturday, February 20, 2010

one rendell down...

... with a good ol' cold. boo! we have a group of quilters here this weekend for their 10th annual 'frozen fabric frolic' (fun, right?!) but jared and i traded jobs this weekend, so i'm at home computing and he's hosting the group. let me tell you, i. am. bored. and sniffly :) nysse's bored too, poor thing - she's just sacked out. not because she's tired, but because she's so bored. we can't let her run around camp while there are guests here, and there's not much room in our house for her to run. next week we'll go on lots of walks (once i can breathe through my nose again *grin*)

recruiting's done (phew!), so no more traveling for a while. the next few weekends are packed with groups (artistic creations, more quilters, artistic creations again!) not much else to report! hope all's well with you, friends. miss and love you!

anna (jared & nysse too)

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes when I read your blogs, I can hear you speaking them in my head :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being sick is no fun. I hope you feel better soon. What on earth is frozen fabric frolic. It sounds like sewing...hyped up on caffeine :)

    ReplyDelete